Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My etsy shop is up and running again...

...with one listing! Well one has to start somewhere hey? Here is what is up for sale:

You've seen my birds. I'm selling them in my etsy shop now. They've been selling in shops in Vancouver, and will still be there, but they've been anxious to fly farther afield. I did offer them in my shop some years ago and am doing so again. Have a peek if you are interested.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope to see you again soon! *smiles* Norma

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Norma!!!, I have opened a shop Etsy for months ago, and never put anything on sale ... maybe one of these days :)))))))))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...