Thursday, January 10, 2013

Another fabulous mail day...

Two days in a row. Wow. Well today brought a surprise package from an art friend, Nadine. She made two altered rolodex art cards for my altered rolodex art wheel. The cards are done in her signature style, and I love them! Here they are as I received them in the package:
You can see that I also received a greeting card/post card and an art card/post card along with. Such treasure. Close-ups of the rolodex cards:
And here they are placed in the art wheel:
And this is so great an addition to the wheel. It keeps growing...
Nice to see you today; I hope to see you soon, hugs, Norma, x

6 comments:

  1. Dear Norma,
    wonderful art treasures she has made for you... isn't she really bighearted?! Love it!

    Your birdies hanging on the lamp are very sweet! Great!

    Love
    x Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!!!
    love the Rolodex card art..such a fabulous wheel of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how man, i mean, woman! have you really?
    oh gosh... i blush...
    i had to keep it quiet for it to be the surprise it turned out to be, which makes me SO VERY HAPPY.
    thank you for your enthusiasm... it is thrilling!
    X
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. you´re a lucky one, Norma!
    And I am so happy to see a woolf here, she is everywhere with us those days.
    x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...