Saturday, September 8, 2012

Drawing Challenge: Swim

Our host Rachel has chosen the theme swim for us to play with. I'm reposting a paper doll mermaid who is swimming vigorously to the surface from the depths; I thought it would be so appropriate for this theme:
Then, while searching for 'MaryLouise' I came across another paper doll who is swimming. Here is 'Water Sign.'
Oh, and regardless of the fuzzy focus, while we are on the swimming paper doll trip...you HAVE to see my gorgeous ever handsome merman:
So there's my trio of swimmers. To see more wonderful art for this week's theme, pop by Rachel's blog to see links. Thanks for swimming by; I'll see you soon I hope! *smiles* Norma

12 comments:

  1. Your mermaids and merman are gorgeous. such fluid motions and color! pop! love it.
    thanks for joining in. I added you to the list.

    have a great day!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the paperdolls Norma ;)

    your mermaids are splendid and your merman most handsome.

    Have a wonderful weekend

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your art nouveau feel swimming women are cunning! the water sign one is especially charming and appealing to me, since, whilest i'm air sign, i do carry the water... sort of... if you know what i mean. so. they are dolls?
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. they swirl so elegantly over my screen your beautiful sea people, i love the second mermaid's movable tail, have a lovely sunday Norma, love your dolls, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very nice Norma!
    I do like the handsome merman:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Norma,
    just found my tiny book... heaven!

    And here you're water swimming trio is wonderful :)

    x Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wonderful trio - I most like mermaid no. two with the beautiful green opalescent colours. :-) mano

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific craft and artwork, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your mermaids - I guess the would perfectly get along with my goldfish, they could they could float weightlessly.
    xo Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely are your mermaids and how handsome your merman, Norma!
    I'd love to see a mermaid/man at sea but so far only porpoises and whales.
    Have a wonderful week. xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Norma, I am charmed by your merman! Wishing you a lovely week, sus

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...