Monday, March 19, 2012

Teeny Tiny Book

Sitting in my mail box today was an interesting envelope that I knew must be from Kim Henkel. I'd been aware that the tiny treasure was coming my way and my heart skipped a beat when I saw it sitting there. I carefully opened it to find:


A teeny tiny accordion art book that measures 7/8" wide by 1 and 1/4" tall when closed. It has four leaves and ties shut with the tiniest strip of cotton. On one side there is a message "place to grow" and the other "grow your seeds." Kim made a gift tag that is an art piece in itself. It's painted both sides with a lovely uplifting message. There is a gorgeous art card with envelope as well which I'll keep for myself as it too, is an art piece.


Here it is standing. I love this delicate treasure.



Kim is an outstanding artist. Her blog "Letting in the Light" will have you deliciously taking in her gorgeous original art. I count myself lucky to call her a friend.

8 comments:

  1. Norma you lucky girl. I saw this teeny book and admired that little house. Enjoy it and the other goodies as well.
    Take care, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mail, the best kind of mail.
    Keep smiling and creating. Hope the sun is shining on you today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind words Norma. I too am very happy to call you a friend. I am thrilled you like the teeny tiny book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teeny tiny art is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.

    Happiness to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so lucky, her work is amazing. It so suits you though, reminds me of your work! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a lovely and magical gift for a woman who is lovely and magical.

    All joys,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a treasure! I'm headed deeper into your blog, Norma. Thanks for the delight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is so fantastic!
    Best wishes, have a good time
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...