Sunday, January 15, 2012

Fairy Postcard from Spain

Samuel is in Spain taking dance lessons it seems. Here is his fairy postcard from Spain.


It reads:
"Hola fairy! Greetings from Spain. I'm in a small local tapas bar dining with friends. Last night when a dancer spun past me, a bit of lace from her mantilla veil fell at my feet. Now it's my prized possession. I'm learning to dance a few steps. I'll show you. Love Samuel"


To see more wonderful post cards from interesting artists click on the sidebar on top of the Postcard Challenge 2012 button. There is fun to be had!

Nice to see you again, and we'll talk again soon I hope! *smiles* Norma

12 comments:

  1. norma this is great, I love the way you did the veil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always believed any two year old girl can do the flamenco - hands on hips and stampy feet!

    love your card and your story,

    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great, Samuel is all fresh face and youth. Have him save some tapas for me. xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous drawing, looking forward to seeing your story unfold xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is in the air I sense, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love the name fairy yellowbug! Great veil! and hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am so in love with this little spider already...she is divine :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love that handwriting! ♥
    Yes, it is a very pretty drawing too, but that handwriting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful drawing! I agree, the handwriting is the star of the show. Great storyline.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great veil and need more story!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...