Monday, June 6, 2011

Blue is the color of...


The first week has the color blue for the challenge in the Summer of Color event.
I am planning to do paintings and mixed media compositions using a size to fit my new MOLESKINE book (5.5" X 3.5"). I might make a little book at the end of the project but will let the muse decide what will happen. It will be a surprise to myself as much as to anyone else.
All I know is that the color blue will be prominent in the first composition. So I will mix up some paint and see what happens.
Talk to you soon I hope, *smiles* Norma

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! Your Muse and Moleskine - perfect! Looking forward to what you come up with and so happy to have you playing along, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Norma! I'm looking forward to seeing you at Summer of Color challenge. :) And I'm letting you know that your link posted on twinkle twinkle blog is wrong. You might wanna post it again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Thanks for dropping by and we'll see you soon, I hope, *smiles* Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...